Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Starting it up right!

Hello again fellow bloggers!

Well well well. I started the year off great! Exercising every day, drinking tons of aquahydrate, and eating right. But then, I fell in love, and my priorities changed for a couple of months hehe ;) I have been going out to eat very often, completely stopped exercising, and my sleeping schedule is WAY off. So - let's get back on track, and why not together?!

And remember ladies - This really is not a diet to lose weight. This diet is to get all of us women not just fit, but also strong! Many of us will lose some pounds here and there, but the goal is to be stronger. Your mind will be healthier, along with your body. You will have more energy, and will be able to focus better.

Let's get it started!

No comments:

Post a Comment