Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 1 of the P.B.D.



Well - I think out of all day I will give myself a B. (yeah ladies you rate yourself with this thing!)

I ate breakfast (endless amounts of freshly picked apricots), jogged and walked for an hour and a half. Came home - stretched and did some yoga. Drank 30 ounces of water. I also managed to eat some oreo cookies and a lady finger cupcake . . . hehe . .

Ate hummus and veggies for lunch. Lentil soup and Greek salad for dinner. Now for a dessert I am treating myself to watermelon and strawberries with my honey ;) By the end of the night I need to drink at least another 30 ounces of water.

I will say I did pretty good today, considering my old diet consisted only of oreos and lady finger cupcakes ;)

So what things are important for you to do throughout the day for your body? Eating right, drinking plenty of water, and getting at least thirty minutes of exercise a day are great ideas! AND another great idea - if your body is telling you to eat the oreo - go ahead and eat the oreo!!! Just don't eat the whole pack. =)

A delictable treat from me to you:

Strawberries with brown sugar dressing.

You need: Strawberries, two spoonfuls of sour cream, two spoonfuls of brown sugar.

Mix the sour cream and brown sugar into a bowl until blended. Clean and cut strawberries. Dip the strawberries in the brown sugar dressing and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment